Small Business Bench Applications | Mid-Coast Contract Opportunities
How to do Business with SANDAG
SANDAG is interested in doing business with you! Follow these steps to participate in the SANDAG procurement process. See our How to get certified as a DBE and How to do business with SANDAG documents for more information.
- Register your firm in the SANDAG vendor database to receive e-mails of upcoming projects. There is no cost to register.
- If you have already registered, view a list of SANDAG current bids.
- At any time, view future contracting opportunities in the tentative list of upcoming projects. Call the SANDAG Contracts staff person listed for each project if you have additional questions.
- Attend prebid, preproposal, and pre-Statement of Qualifications meetings to learn important project details and to network with other firms. Meeting details are posted with the current contracting opportunities. Small businesses that can provide assistance as subcontractors are especially encouraged to meet with prime contractors at these events.
- SANDAG provides Invitation for Bids packages exclusively in electronic format and remains the only source of accurate information regarding SANDAG projects.
- Be ready to do business with SANDAG by keeping your certifications current.
For more information, please contact our team via email at email@example.com or (619) 699-1900.