Doing Business With SANDAG
SANDAG wants to do business with you! Planning the future of the San Diego region is a huge job, and we need to partner with small businesses, non-profits, and other organizations like yours to help us create a vibrant and safe future for everyone who lives here.
We offer our consultants and vendors a wide variety of partnerships, grants, and other opportunities to help us carry out the many projects and services we provide. We invite you to look at the rules and procedures below that must be followed to establish a business relationship with SANDAG. Let’s work together to shape the future of our region.
Here’s how you can participate in the SANDAG contracts and procurement process:
- Register your organization with BidNet, SANDAG’s vendor database to receive emails of upcoming projects and bid opportunities. Registration is free to access SANDAG’s BidNet profile.
- Are you a small business? You may qualify as a Disadvantaged Small Business Enterprise. We encourage you to learn more about SANDAG’s efforts to help small business.
- View a list of SANDAG current RFPs and bid opportunities.
- At any time, view future contracting opportunities in the tentative list of upcoming projects. Call the SANDAG Contracts staff person listed for each project if you have additional questions.
- Attend meetings for prebid, preproposal, and pre-Statement of Qualifications to learn important project details and network with other firms. Meeting details are posted with the current contracting opportunities. Small businesses that can assist as subcontractors are especially encouraged to meet with prime contractors at these meetings.
- Invitation for Bids packages are provided exclusively in electronic format and remains the only source of accurate information regarding SANDAG projects.
- Be ready to do business with SANDAG by keeping your certifications and insurance requirements current.